28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

DO YOU LIKE PUZZLES?
I love puzzle. This is my favourite hobby. My puzzle love started when I was at high school. My English teacher like doing puzzle and she always tells about them. She has many puzzles at her home. Once I went to Ankara for a school trip, we went to Anitkabir and I saw a gorgeous puzzle which has Ataturk and his horse, Sakarya, on it. I decided to buy it, but I thought that I should buy two pieces. One of them is for my teacher and the other one is for my mother. One of the friends of my mother also loves puzzles and my mother sometimes does puzzle with her. I thought that she may like it. I bought two pieces and I came home. I gave my teacher’s gift and my mother’s. Both of them fancied. My gifts made them happy. However, my mother was a little bit afraid of it because she had not done puzzle before and she thought that she could not do it. I encouraged her and we started to do it together. That was my first puzzle and I liked it. We were able to desist from doing it. We finished it in a week. By the way, the puzzle was 1000 pieces. Then, my mother and I decided to buy the new ones. Now, my mother has 10-15 puzzles like it. Some of them are 3000 pieces. She does puzzles, frame and put them on the walls. She says that doing puzzle relieved her. I agree with her. Doing puzzle removes your thoughts which are in your head for a while. Now, our biggest dream is doing a 5000 pieces puzzle.
Most of the people think that doing puzzle is so difficult, but I do not think so. Actually, before I started to do it, I thought like them. However, I conquer this fear now. Furthermore, if you split into the groups according to their colours, you will simplify your puzzle. The happiness when you finish and put it on the wall is priceless. I suggest you try at least once.

And these are some of my favourite puzzle models...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder