26 Ocak 2016 Salı

METU APC
Hello! My name is Melike. I am a student at Middle East Technical University.
This is my second year at university, but I am first grader. I studied at prep school last year. METU is a university which is built on a large tract in Ankara. This enables METU students to execute several activities from concerts to sport activities. I think the most important thing is that these all activities are executed by students.
At METU campus, I stay in a dormitory which is very comfortable. Generally, I go to school and I am chilling with my posse. Apart from these, I am interested in amateur photography. I have been interested in it for 3 years. I love taking photographs and editing them. I am very new at this work, so I define myself amateur. I feel like I produce something while I am taking photographs and this makes me very happy. Recently, I cannot find time to go out and take photographs because of exams and assignments. This makes me sad, but at the first opportunity, I will do it.

My interest in photography started when I was 17. My father knew my interest and when I was very successful at school and exams he decided to buy a camera for me and all things started like this. My friends like the photographs taken by me. Then, I wanted to improve myself and started to take photographs. However, I am not a professional photographer and I want to be. So, I would like to join Amateur Photography Community. However, there is a problem for me about this community. They are also interested in political things and I do not want to join like these things. If I joined this community, I would help them to improve their knowledge about professional cameras. 
And these are some photographs taken by me :)


1 yorum:

  1. hello melike! It is a good choice. If you attend to this club, it will be very useful for your improvement I think. It will help your dreams to come true. When I analyse your paragraph, I can see that it is well-organized, coherent and easy to understand. you express yourself very well. I can feel your desire to be a part of this club.I really like the photos. what do you like most to capture?

    YanıtlaSil