27 Ocak 2016 Çarşamba

“So you do have a plan? Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!”: Breaking Bad

(Best Breaking Bad scenes)
According to IMDb sort, Breaking Bad is the best TV serial. In this TV serial, a chemistry teacher diagnosed with terminal lung cancer teams up with his former student to cook and sell crystal meth. All of events start with this. At the final episode, Mr. White, chemistry teacher, died. There are Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul starring in this TV serial. There are 5 seasons in total. I think each of them is masterpiece. Furthermore, it has won 120 wins including Golden Globes.
Its creator is Vince Gilligan. In the beginning, Gilligan wanted to create a series in which the protagonist became the antagonist. Breaking Bad describes Mr. White’s transformation consummately. Due to the fact that Breaking Bad is a scientific series, creator wanted to receive help from a scientist. Donna Nelson, a professor of organic chemistry at the University of Oklahoma, checked scripts and provided dialogue. When creator asked her to help, she said "I really like this script, and if you ever need help with the chemistry, I'd love to lend a hand." She's been a wonderful advisor. Also, creator wanted to describe most of the main characters' connections to their families in great detail. 
I have chosen this TV serial due to its popularity. I heard many times this series from my friends and finally, I decided to watch it. I finished watching it in 10 days. As soon as I came from the school, I opened my computer and watched it. It is very riveting. Sometimes, I could not understand the scientific things, but this situation did not prevent me to love it. I was so sad when it finished. I think has been the best crime drama ever. Breaking Bad has already demonstrated it with the wins which it has won. I will not forget Heisenberg, which is Mr. White’s nickname, forever. I offer this series everybody. I think every person living on this world should not die without watching it. Finally, these are some quotes from it.
v'Just because you shot Jesse James doesn't mean you are Jesse James.'
v'I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!'
v'If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.'
v'Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family.'
v'You know how they say 'it's been a pleasure'? Well... it hasn't.'

v'Put me on your magical boat, man, and sail me down your chocolately river of meth!'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder